Hello my adoring fans!
I am here today to tell you about something that some would consider a great advancement in my blogging career, others would think it an unspeakable sin and compromise on my part. Others still just wouldn't care.
I have a myspace.
BUT... this doesn't mean I am abandoning my blogspot. I am just spreading my love around.
Anyway... I think that you should go check it out. I'm not done decorating so don't judge me in that aspect but I do have a hillarious video (in my opinion anyway) called "I like to... MOO!" Its this cow singing that Madagascar song and it had me in stiches. It's a little rank but not really that bad.
Let me know what you think!
Tim
2 comments:
What?! are you serious? I'm starting to get to know your blog and already your having another one.....blaaaaa! Good enough, good luck.
hey tim you r one weird guy but only the coolest dork ever miss you lots ~sarah~
Post a Comment