Hello my adoring fans!
Oh my wow i am so excited! You are now looking at the blog of a real live proffesional LIFEGUARD! The training was so intense but I passed the first time and now I am DEAD tired.
Today I started my new job, waitering at a golf course. i enjoyed it but it so not busy they sent me home early which at the moment the house of lady from our church. I am housesitting for her while she is visiting her kids. As I'm sure you have gathered I AM BUSY! I am currently trying to master the art of saying NO.
well i have to go now. I want to eat, maybe watch a movie and then go to slee....
4 comments:
tim u r crazy for being so busy now u don't have any time to talk with me see u later ~sarah~
Well, I see you still have the pink!
Hey, will I see you at all this summer?
Take care...
Oh you know that I'll be there! One of the 2-3 weeks hopfully being Teen Camp! X (those are two fingers that are crossed:)
Oh and I changed my template again because a body can handle only so much pink at a time! :)
Post a Comment