Hello my adoring fans!
Well it is true, as of last friday May 4th, yours truly got older. And let me tell you ever since that day I've had a killer back ache and my legs aren't working the way they should be and my heart is going "pitter" when it should be going "patter" and... actually I'm doing fine!
On the last day of my sixteenhood I actually drove in Saskatoon for my first time ever, by my self, during RUSH HOUR! It was scary but I survived to tell about it!
On my birthday I drove during rush hour too but my mom was with me and I actually had her take a few pictures of me driving with my digital camera that I got for my birthday!(thank you so much Mom and Dad!) I was going to share the pictures with you but my computer is to old for the software and I forgot to bring the cord with me to the library so... Maybe later!
Tim
3 comments:
Dude! YOur birthday was the 4th? The same day that spiderman came out. It must have been awesome driving to Saskatoon, I haven't done that and I've been driving since 2002.
Okay gotta go
HEY!!! Congratulations on your birthday, driving to Saskatoon and coming out alive, and for this wonderful new blog that's not PINK!! You finally did it!! ;) Good job.
Well hapy birthday tim i guess its kinda late but better late then never. good luck with the whole being 17 thing see ya
~sarah~
Post a Comment