Friday, March 09, 2007

New Look!

Hello my adoring fans!
First let me say that last night watching American Idol I was heartbroken that Antonella was cut, shocked that Sabrina didn't make it and overjoyed at the anouncement Ryan made about the "Idol Gives Back" program, and charity program to help struggling children and adults in Africa and the United States to celebrate reacing their 200th episode. I'm proud of them. AND I going to have to agree with Jeremy's comment a couple of posts ago, Chris Sligh Is a force to be reckoned with. I have to say I personally enjoy his perfomances.
On to other things, How do you like my new template? I know it looks pretty mellow for my personality but I like how poetic it looks. So leave a comment and let me know if you think it adds a new dimension to my personality or if it just makes it look like the diary of a middle aged women!
God Bless

1 comment:

Tim said...

I guess everyone hated it SO much they wouldn't even leave a comment!
let's try again...