Hello my adoring fans!
Guess what! Not 20 minutes sfter I last updated I was on my way to a music and drama thing by NBI and I hit a little duck on the grid road. It was so sad! I felt so crummy. that,s the first thing I've killed while driving. I know it may sound dumb but I really felt bad about it.
Well The variety night went well. It was so funny! There's a guy that comes to youth group sometimes and He's really into hard core rock and metal really intense stuff like that. He can't stand pop or classical stuff like what I did. Any way, He came up to me afterwards and said "Great job Tim. You could sing on a Disney movie." It was just so funny to hear. He wanted to give a compliment even though he didn't like it. I thought it was pretty cool.
After it was all over one of the elderly ladies from town asked me if I would come and sing at the Senior's Club some time. I think it is so cool to see God opening doors for ministry. I was also asked by one of the ladies that goes to our church(who has a hand in the legion) if I would sing "Letters from War" at the town Rememberance Day Service. I can't Wait for that. I LOVE that song.
I am so thankfull that God gave me my musical abillities and I love being able to share them with others and show the love of Christ in a way that touches so many.
Your bro in Christ,
Tim
3 comments:
WHAT?! I never knew you had a blog!! That's crazy! How'd you find my blog thing? Haha, it's cool. How's life? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever ... but Nathan just pointed out (he's behind me), that we talked in the summer, so I guess that's not forever. I miss camp...Nathan wants to know how you got his blog, with an added please at the end. Anyway, hit me back, Mr.Double-jointed-nessx2..Nathan said he thought you were the stretchy skin guy. Maybe you have multiple personality...
Keep it real =)
Yup. Ihave a blog. Igot your guy's addresses from Karina.
Your bro in Christ,
TIM
PS.Don't tell anyone my secret identity.
Hey Tim,
Thanks for the comment. At first I thought you were Tim agnew but I realized it you from camp! Great to hear from you. Keep up the updates because I get bored to easy.
Gotta ghost,
Post a Comment