Hello my adoring fans!
Shortly after I created this blog I realized how uninteresting my life actually is. Oh there a the little things like starting up a life guard course and almost being done at the bee farm but really, my life is uneventfull.
I shouldn't complain though. I'm only 16! Things will get more interesting as life progresses.
I think that that is part of the reason why so many teenagers leave home so early and drop out of school. They get restless and want more excitment instead of being thatnkfull for all the things that God has given them. All to soon our childhood slips away and there is nothing that we can do to regain it.
Enjoy it while it last!
And for those of you that are already adults, "Have fun anyway!"
TIM
1 comment:
Hi Tim!! Nice to see you in the BLOG world... ;) You can look at my blog: www.spuddingplace.blogspot.com
and James Witherow's blog: www.encaitar777.blogspot.com
and Jenna Witherow's blog: www.earrea.blogspot.com and Nathan Wolfe's blog: www.neonwolfe99.blogspot.com...
Have fun! Keep in touch!
Karina Gradin
Post a Comment